Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pictures

Well, I'm sure all of you are dying to know what vehicle I picked. I've decided to keep that to myself until I can post a picture, which should be sometime this weekend. We're going to pick it up Friday night, and I'm very excited. Andy has spoiled me with new cars every few years, but I do enjoy it.

I know everyone else has pretty much posted their Christmas pictures, so now I'm going to add mine.

My beautiful family. Darn, they sure are cute!


Here you can see that Drew is not thrilled with unwrapping presents, he just watched most of the time.
However, once the presents were open, he was all about playing with them.


And of course she got her first bike from Grandma & Grandpa Adsit.


Hmm. Another Care Bear. Don't we have about eight more of these floating around somewhere. No, that's right, Anna has to sleep with all of them every single night. And let's hope none of them ever go missing or get left somewhere, not a good scenario.


Christmas morning Anna was very excited to open her gifts from Santa. However, I must have been blessed with great children. They didn't wake up until after 9:30. That would probably be because they were up until almost midnight the night before though.


And here is Drew Christmas morning. Apparently, he still wasn't ready to get out of bed yet. He did cheer up after a while though.


And here are all the kids later on in the day. Unfortunately you can never get all of them to look at you at once during a picture.

Well, there is our Christmas in a nut shell. The kids definitely enjoyed it, and that's all that matters to me.

2 comments:

carriegel said...

i love christmas and kids. they just seem to go together. thanks for posting the pictures. i enjoyed seeing them.

Anonymous said...

i love that the kids aren't all looking together. it's charming. it's what kids do.