Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Beautiful Kids



My first post. What should I talk about??? I know! How about my wonderful kids!!






Now I know that you all have already seen these next two pictures, because they were posted by Aunt Carrie. But, here they are again.


What a beautiful little princess!


And this little guy, isn't he the greatest!

I must say that these two pictures of my kids are probably my all time favorite. As a matter of fact, I've had them made in to 8x10's and put them on my bookcase at the end of the hallway. My in-laws are dying for a set of 8x10's as well.

Now for the great news! Every year during Summerfest Clare has a Beautiful baby contest. I always entered Anna, but she never won. As a matter of fact, I never thought the babies who won were quite as cute as her, but that is just a mommy's opinion. As a result, I had resolved not to enter Drew this year because I figured he'd never win anyway. Well, I saw this picture of him and just could not resist. Well, Friday Andy got a phone call and you'd never guess but.....

Drew WON the Beautiful Baby Contest for his age group! I knew what a cutie he was but I still can't believe. We have to be at Shamrock Park at 2:00 pm on Saturday for the trophy presentation and photos for the newspaper. It's a good thing that he's a ham for the camera.

Well, I think you've probably heard enough from me for this time. In fact, you'll probably be sick of hearing about my kids, but that's okay.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome! I love the photos too! Looking forward to sharing your life and keeping up with you and your family.

Unknown said...

I was hoping someone from that branch of the family would show up. I meant to say something to everyone during peej's open house but I plum forgot, old age I guess.

I too am looking forward to reading about what is going on in Clare.

JP said...

Yay!! I saw the pictures of the anniversary and it made me think of the time you and I played Hungry Hungry Hippos. It was at grandma's house, I think I got the game for Christmas or something. I'm pretty sure you were the yellow hippo, too.

jporterGOP said...

Woo Pebbles is innnnn

welcome, cousin :)

Shaelynn said...

I'm so glad you've joined!!

And I'm not tired of hearing about your kids--they're CUTE.

megawatt miler said...

how exciting-and i dont think ill get tired of kid stories either!

Anna & Drew's Mommy said...

Thank you so much everyone. I'm excited to join you!

carriegel said...

i am so glad you loved the pictures. if you haven't guessed, i love to take photos. you will see a lot of them on my blog. i hve to say if you copied those off of my blog, your prints can't be as good as they could be. when i get home i will make you some good copies and mail them to you.

btw, welcome. looking forward to your stories.

Anna & Drew's Mommy said...

I would definitely love some of those pictures. They were the greatest.