Sunday, July 13, 2008

Deck pictures

Well, I finally got around to getting pictures of that beautiful deck on here. Personally I think it looks pretty good.




The steps were done last year. We've just added the lower portion and the flower beds. We still have to plant more flowers in the bed on the right. We're just not sure what else we'll add.







Here's a closer view. You'll notice that Andy added a built in bench on the right hand side. It's really comfortable.



And this is just a different view. We've already used it in the evenings a few times. I'm really excited to use it for Drew's party on the 26th of this month. We're planning a Mickey Mouse birthday party.

5 comments:

JP said...

Wow, he did good. I really like the wide stairs.

megawatt miler said...

wow thats really nice-i wish i had a deck!

carriegel said...

i am impressed with anyone who can build things with their hands. nice!

Unknown said...

Nice deck and I agree with jp I like the wide stairs and railing. I could really use your patio set too.

Anonymous said...

Very nice!