Sunday, July 27, 2008

Drew's 1st Birthday Party

Well, Drew did indeed have a great time as his party. Mostly because he was the center of attention and he loves that more than anything. Here is a picture of him being cute for everyone.

He actually did a great job opening presents. He sat with me the entire time, and of course, big sister Anna helped him out with unwrapping all those gifts.

And then of course there was birthday cake. This was the one he had to share with everyone. He loves Mickey Mouse Club House, so we had a Mickey party and he loved it. Here comes the good part. He got his very own cake. I must say, he does love cake. As you can tell by the fact that he ate almost half of it.
So this was pretty much all my weekend was. I still have a mess of toys to clean up in the living room, but he's having so much fun, I'll think I'll leave them out a little longer.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can attest to the fact he likes cake! I remember when dad took it away at the anniversary party. There was one unhappy boy!

carriegel said...

oh, he was unhappy. never seperate a boy from his cake.

btw, i love hearing about you and your family. glad you joined us in the blogging world.